Whether you’re gone for business or pleasure, you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your beloved pet is well cared for while you are away. At Angel Ridge Veterinary Service, we provide not only clean and comfortable standard boarding, but also customized boarding for your pet with medical needs. Isn’t it nice to know that you little friend is in the hands of not only animal lovers, but professionals?
Standard Boarding includes:
- At least three daily outdoor walks for dogs
- Litter box for cats
- Feeding on client schedule with either our low-fat, highly-digestible Purina ProPlan diet, or the diet you supply
- Treats given (yours or ours)
- Fresh water at all times
- Fresh, clean blankets at all times
- 15 minutes of supervised outdoor play time daily (weather permitting)
- Daily medications given as prescribed
Additional Services (regular fees apply)
If there’s something else you’d like, just ask. We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to make your pet feel at home.
- Small: appropriate for a single, small cat or dog
- Medium: appropriate for 1-2 cats or a single medium dog
- Large: appropriate for multiple cats, multiple small dogs or 1 large dog
- Extra Large: appropriate for 1 giant breed dog
- Cat Condos also available
For Your Pet’s Protection
For the health of your pet and the pets of others brought to Angel Ridge Veterinary Service, all pets brought for boarding are required to be current on these vaccinations:
Dogs: Rabies, Distemper combo, and Bordatella (kennel cough)
Cats: Rabies and Distemper/Upper-Respiratory
If your pet is overdue for vaccinations, that’s not a problem. We’ll be happy to do the vaccinations when you bring your pet to be boarded (normal vaccination fees apply).